Journey to Source: A retreat day
What others have said about Jane's workshops:
"a beautiful holding of deep compassion and complete acceptance, born out of continual personal development" (K Mc C)
"deep spacious embodied presence, weaving together poetry, nature and archetypal perspectives" (G D)
"depth of knowledge of neurobiology of safety informing her embodied, safe holding and equanimity" (G T)
This retreat day at Elmfield Courtyard is a journey to connect with the Source of your authentic self through an immersion in the deep underlying stillness found in nature and your body. Slowly, deeply and mindfully you will be guided to your core, where you will be invited to rest deeply. By entering into a space of receptive awareness in the stillness, clarity, creativity and possibility arise. This is a day to slow down, reconnect, recover, and re-emerge, away from busy everyday lives.
We will come together as a community of conscious enquirers to delve deep into the Other world--the world of imagination, embodied knowing, and conscious awareness.
- Enjoy a day away from everyday life to slow down, reflect and reconnect
- Explore the beautiful gardens and grounds of Elmfield Estate and connect to the slow rhythms of the natural world
- Plug your heart into the magic of nature
- Explore the depths of your own stillness, moving between the inner and outer landscape
- Relax with meditation, gentle movement and breathing practices
- Relish time out for journaling and reflection
- Savour a delicious healthy lunch made from locally sourced fresh produce
- Leave feeling refreshed and with simple take-away tools and techniques for balance and renewed health
- Relax and rest in the care of our experienced team
Facilitated by Jane Shaw whose approach is one of embodied presence, compassion, and deep listening, using principles of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, Jungian psychology, neurobiology, and dream analysis. She bridges the latest developments in neuroscience and new medicine with lessons from indigenous ancient healing arts, while always learning from the natural world and its ability to heal and be healed.