Who do you think you are? A summer retreat for women with Rosie Burrows and Jane Shaw
An embodied journey of self-discovery to identify your gifts and yearnings.
Take the first step, not the second or the third (David Whyte)
This one-day immersive retreat will take you on a relational journey of self discovery, supporting you to bring forth your hidden harvest of life’s gifts. Tending to your deepest yearnings through carefully crafted practices and exercises, Rosie and Jane will guide you to anchor and respond from your heart’s core, allowing a depth of confidence and sense of thriving. By cultivating an inner safe, or ‘sacred,’ place, you will experience how it is to be freer from survival identities that no longer serve you.
A place to connect to your inner and outer nature.
The retreat will be held at Elmfield Estate, a hidden treasure by the banks of the river Bann, Gilford, Co. Down. With 25 acres of landscaped gardens it is a sanctuary of peace and calm. You will be treated to a delicious, healthy lunch and refreshments, made with locally sourced artisan produce.
An embodied relational journey of becoming
- explore what is meaningful for you as we emerge from covid
- uncover what prevents you from expressing your joyful self
- anchor your confidence with clarity, courage and consistency
- develop your capacity for creative expression and leadership
- learn how to respond from your heart through attunement practices
- take away trauma and resilience informed practices for deeper relationships with ourselves, others and the earth.
- experience deep listening, respect, safety, play and nourishment
- honour your sensitivity with strength and softness
- take time to tend to your inner gifts and desires
Rosie Burrows, PhD, supports intimate connection to ourselves, each other, and nature, focusing on making real our deepest longings through embodied trauma healing and eco relational creativity. Based in Belfast, she is an independent neuro-affective relational, gestalt and somatic psychotherapist, coach, organisational consultant, and award-winning researcher, working over the last thirty years locally and internationally.
Jane Shaw is a Jungian psychologist and craniosacral therapist specialising in trauma recovery. Before training in the health field, she worked for 15 years in business and finance, most recently as Finance Director of a boutique consumer brand and entertainment London based PR agency. Having witnessed stress-induced illness in the corporate world, she has spent the last 16 years immersed in the field of wellbeing and health, researching, teaching and running retreats internationally. She has a twelve-year history of producing successful conferences at the cutting edge of mind-body medicine, attracting thousands of visitors from all over the globe.